Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcome to My Naughty Life!

So, a few years ago I went and fell in love with The Man. We decided to get married and start a family and live our happily ever after. Once we got married I realized that something was missing from my life.

It started with a co-worker. We were working late together on a project. Everyone else had left the office and we broke open a bottle of Jose to celebrate the end (and huge success) of our project. There were no words spoken, no discussion about the what if's... it just happened.

He walked over to me, put his hand on the back of my neck, laced his fingers through my hair, pulled my head back, kissed my neck and told me that he wanted me to suck his cock. I was more than willing to oblige. I dropped to my knees and pulled his hard cock out of his pants. He leaned back and moaned as I slid his hard, throbbing cock all the way down my throat. I licked the shaft, sucked the head, sucked on his balls and slid his cock down my throat until he came in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

With the hair he was still holding in his hand, he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. We stood up as he undressed me, my shirt and bra falling to the floor. He shoved me up against the wall as he bit my already hard nipples and slid his fingers into my hot, wet pussy. I turned around and bent over, lifting my skirt for him, eager to feel his cock pounding me. He knew exactly what I wanted and he gave it to me. He spread my legs apart and smacked my ass. He slammed his cock into my pussy and I let out a scream because the pain felt so good. He spanked my ass, pulled my hair, pinched my nipples and finally made me cum. At that moment, I was a very happy woman.

It took me about a half a second after that first kiss to realize that fucking was what was missing from my life. Once you get married, you just don't fuck anymore. You make love, you have sex, you don't fuck like two lust filled teenagers anymore. That hot, all consuming, pressing need to fuck right here, right now slips away. I had felt that feeling again that night, and I didn't want to stop feeling it. That's the night that my naughty life began... my life of fucking men, and a few women, that my husband knows nothing about.

Stick around and I'll tell you lots more about it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the whole not having sex when you're married thing. Though I am not married, I miss the "new relationship" sex we used to have. There are times I go three weeks without sex...and being female, you would think HE would be begging for it, not me.
I miss the feeling of being wanted like the first few times you fuck someone...of how bad they want to feel you and how badly you want to feel them.

Anonymous said...

Poison-
I agree. I AM married and I want that need-to-be-fucked feeling again. I think most women can related to this blog but would NEVER admit it. I seriously love it.

Pronto said...

I think sometimes we all miss fucking like teenagers.....

sigh !