Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Front Porch

(Sorry I didn't get this posted last night. I had an unexpected fuckfest and couldn't tear my pussy away from it! I will definitely be blogging about last night very soon!)


I have an awesome front porch and I love to sit out there and watch the world go by, especially late at night. That's where I was the night that 'Chris' dropped by. I was sitting on the porch enjoying a beer and the silence of the hot summer night, wearing only a tank top and panties.

We had been flirting for some time. He was rather tall, lean, dark hair with a pretty boy charm. He had had my attention since our first meeting and even though he was friends with my husband, I knew he would be mine soon.

He came by that night, saying that he was looking for The Man but I don't believe that. All of our friends knew that The Man was out of town on a camping trip. I knew that the flirting had gotten to him and that he was going to test the waters.

As I stood to go grab him a beer, I knew there was no way he was not going to see the lacy boy-short panties that I was wearing. I caught his eye and winked, then apologized and pretended to blush. I went in and put on a pair of short shorts, grabbed a couple of beers and went back to the porch.

Our conversation eventually turned to sex. The air around us was electric with sexual chemistry as we talked, sitting across the table from one another, about turn ons, turn offs and even what we fantasize about.

As I sat and listened to him tell me what he fantasized about I could feel my pussy getting wet. As he told me about it all I could think about was how I wanted him to lick my pussy and how I was going to jump across the table and shove my big tits in his face soon to shut him up.

I knew that he wanted me but I wasn't sure what his style was so instead I stood up and started into the house to get us a couple more beers. As I started past him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. I could feel his rock hard cock pressing against my leg and was very impressed with what I could feel. I turned to straddle him as he licked my neck and pulled my tank top down to reveal my tits.

He squeezed my tits in his hands and pinched my nipples as he licked and bit my neck. Then he slid his hands down, smacking my ass as his hand passed and slid his hand inside my shorts. He slid his long, thick finger inside of my already wet pussy. He showed his approval by pulling his finger out of my pussy and putting it between our lips as we kissed. Each of us licking my juice off of his finger.

Reluctantly, I climbed off of his lap and began to lead him inside to the bedroom but he had other plans. He stood up and grabbed my ass with both hands, pushed me up against the railing. He lifted my hair and kissed my neck as he reached around and played with my tits. The feel of his cock pressing against my ass was making my pussy throb. He reached down and slid his fingers into my pussy as he asked if he could fuck me right there.

I told him that I didn't care where he fucked me, he had just better get that cock inside me right now! I was so fucking hot by then I didn't care where we were! I felt him step back drop his pants and he then pulled down my shorts and panties. He slid his fingers back inside my pussy and told me that he hoped that he didn't hurt me with his cock, since my pussy was so tight that he could barely get two fingers inside and he knew his cock was a lot thicker than that. I told him to just get to fucking me, and fucking me good and not to worry about it.

I stepped backward toward him so that I could get better positioned to take his cock from behind. I bent over further, practically touching my toes as I felt him pressing the head of his cock into my pussy. He was thick and it hurt like hell, but it just made me want him more. I wanted to feel his entire cock ramming my pussy, I liked the pain of it and I wanted more, more, more! As soon as I told him I wanted more of his cock inside me, he grabbed my hips and thrust his entire cock into me. I screamed out from the pain. His cock felt so good as he pulled out and rammed into me again and again. He told me that he had never fucked a pussy so tight and that he wished he hadn't waited so long to fuck me. He asked me how I liked it and I told him that I wanted more of his cock and I wanted it harder.

"You are a bad girl aren't you?" He asked as he slammed his cock inside me.

"Fuck yes I am" I moaned out as I felt something smack my ass cheek.

I realized that he had picked up the belt out of his pants and was spanking my ass with it. The feel of the leather against my ass every time that he pulled his cock back was amazing. The only sound I could manage other than moaning was to tell him harder. I wanted him to spank me harder and fuck me harder. He happily obliged and rammed his cock into my wet, throbbing pussy harder than I have ever been rammed before. It was shear heaven as I reached my hand down to rub my clit as he fucked and spanked me. Before I knew it, I was cumming all over his cock. The juices flowing from my pussy, running all over his cock and down my leg. He slowed the rhythm but continued to slid his cock inside me. He kept slowly sliding his cock inside of me, bringing me to the brink of cumming again, when he said that he wanted to cum all over my tits. I turned around and dropped to my knees as I took his cock in my hand. I slid his cock into my mouth and down my throat. Slowly, not wanting to make him cum before he got what he really wanted. I squeezed my tits around his cock as I continued to suck the head. He moaned and told me that I was indeed, a very naughty little slut.

I squeezed my tits around his cock and licked the head until he told me he was going to cum. I pointed his cock toward my tits and jacked him the rest of the way off until he came on my tits. I wiped up what I could with my fingers and licked it off. His cock was still rock hard before me so I turned around and told him to give me some more. He fucked and spanked me as I rubbed my clit. I begged him to spank me harder as I came closer to cumming, again and again. Finally, as I was about to cum for the third time he came too. I could feel his cock throb and pulse as he shot his hot cum inside my wet pussy. I could feel his cum and mine dripping from my pussy as he fucked me into another orgasm.

Now when he wants to fuck me and someone else is around, he tells me that he loves my front porch and wants one of his own.

12 comments:

Pronto said...

great post. very hot.

ya gotta love spontaneous sex...

Anonymous said...

Damn. These are real stories? You are a great writer and I am jealous at your multiple orgasim abilities. Gahd. Soooo hot. Wanna fuck? lol

The Naughty One said...

Bi- Of course I wanna fuck! But don't be jealous... I have a hell of a time getting off unless I rub my clit, it can seriously take forever!

Yes, all of it is true. What can I say? I'm a naughty little slut and men love it! Don't worry though... I've had some that haven't been so great and I plan to blog about those too!

merrick said...

I love it .. wow, you made me so horney just reading it .. its a shame I am work or I would have taken my old man upstairs for alittle afternoon delight ..

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is not a judging question! It's a real question that I would love to see you blog the answer on!

Do you worry about what might happen when your husband finds out?

Anonymous said...

Excellent prose, my dear.

While I think you are one helluva writer, I do question the validity of your story. Where's the condom? He doesn't even question if you are on some sort of birth control?

Hmmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Another sexy story from the one and only mistress of sex! How impulsing and enlightening!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God. I am visiting this blog every.freaking.day.

Anonymous said...

Anon at 8:11 - how about if I blog about the time that he did find out instead? I'll work on that for my next post.


I'll be back soon with another post. The Husband was in the hospital and has just been released so it's been a hectic few days.

The Naughty One.

Anonymous said...

uh...I have never subscribed to a blog. LOVE it! Holy shit, if you ever need a wingman....i am there!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT!! I am at work and my pussy is SO WET!! I am so turned on...I don't care if the stories are legit or not...I WANT MORE!! I want a woman...I want a man. I want to fuck the shit outta my bf tonight!! Thanks!! AND KEEP THEM CUMMING!!

Anonymous said...

OMG - your stories are amazing! I've never read something that made me so hot...I'm going to step in the shower for a mid-day delight :). Please keep writing!