Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Fantasy

I walk in and see him across the room. I've never seen him before, but he's gorgeous, tall and muscular... everything I love in a man. Our eyes meet across the room and he winks at me. I head toward him, but lose him in the crowd so I go to the bar and order a drink. I can't find him as I scan the crowd, and I begin to think he's gone when I feel a hand on my back. Before I can turn to see who it is he whispers in my ear how sexy I am.

His touch is electric and I can hear the lust in his low, slow, southern drawl. He takes my hand and leads me through the crowd and out to his truck. We get in and he pulls out a beautiful silk scarf and ties it around my eyes, so that I can't see, before he begins to drive. As he drives, I lean over and kiss him, kiss his neck, run my hands over his chest and down to the bulge in his pants. His cock hardens to my touch and I unzip his pants and pull them down around his thighs. I drop onto my knees in the floorboard as I slide his cock in my mouth. I slide his cock down my throat several times as he moans. I lick the head, up and down the shaft and finally suck his balls before shoving his cock back down my throat again. I stroke him with my hand and play with his balls as I ask him how he likes it. He tells me that my mouth is perfection as I slide his cock back down my throat. After a few more minutes he cums in my mouth and I swallow his cum.

We reach our destination and get out of the truck and he leads me inside, still blindfolded with the scarf. As soon as we get inside he pushes me up against the wall and begins to kiss me and run his hands up and down my body, taking off my clothes as he does. He picks me up and takes me to the bedroom where he tells me he wants to fuck me. He kisses my neck, down to my tits and begins to lick and suck and pinch my nipples. He finally slides his hand down between my legs and feels my hot, wet pussy with his fingers. He rubs my clit and slides his fingers inside of me as I stroke his cock. Finally, he shoves me down on the bed and spreads my legs apart as he brings his tongue to my clit. He licks my clit all over and slides his fingers in and out of me. My pussy is dripping wet and his lips feel terrific as he sucks my clit. He slides his finger down and into my ass as he continues to lick my clit. I reach down and hold my pussy lips apart so that he can lick my clit as he uses one hand to finger my pussy, the other my ass until he finally makes me scream for mercy as I cum all over his fingers.

He flips me over on the bed and shoves his cock into my pussy from behind. My pussy is so wet from his tongue and fingers that his cock slides in nicely and he begins pounding me hard from the first thrust. Fucking my pussy faster and harder with each time. He grabs my hair and pulls my head to him and bites my neck as he reaches around and squeezes my tits. I slide my hand down and finger my clit as he fucks me hard from behind. He spreads my ass apart and shoves his finger in as he thrusts his cock into my pussy. I beg him to spank me, smack my ass hard, I tell him that I'm a dirty little fucking whore and I need my ass spanked. He smacks my ass so hard that tears come to my eyes and it feels so fucking good. He keeps fucking me hard as he spanks me and fingers my ass while I rub my clit, finally making me scream as I cum all over his cock.

After I cum, he pulls his cock out of my pussy and flips me onto my back. He tells me to jack him off until he cums on my tits. I stroke his cock while I tell him how good his cock felt in my pussy. I rub and squeeze his balls until he finally says he's going to cum all over me. I stroke his cock faster and tell him I want his cum all over my huge fucking titties as I finally feel his hot cum shooting onto me.

He tells me not to take off the blindfold as he brings me my clothes. I get dressed and he leads me back to his truck and drives me back to where we met. He places something in my hand as I get out of his truck and he drives off. I remove the blindfold to see that it is a business card with his personal number and a note to call him.

What's yours?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a hot fantasy!

Mine is to meet a girl on the internet. We meet at a hotel for a day of hot, passionate fucking. While we're there we start kissing softly. As the kissing goes on I feel my pussy get very wet. I take of her pants as she takes of mine and I lay her on the bed, spread her legs and gently flick her clit with my tongue while my fingers are teasing her pussy hole. She begs for more. I lap up the pussy wetness with my hot tongue while continuing to finger fuck her. I reach up to rub her nipples and squeeze her big beautiful breasts. she moans in ecstasy as her nipples are very sensititve to my touch.
I move back down, licking her clit and fingering her. She begs for it harder, faster and stronger. I oblige..not too long after that, I get a face full of her wet pussy juices.
She returns the favor while whipping out one of her vibrating dildos. She teases my clit while fucking me with this massive cock. She turns me around, grabs my breasts and continues to fuck me with the dildo. I scream in pure pleasure and beg for more. It doesnt take long before I cum.