Friday, December 19, 2008

Business Trip

We had been flirting with one another for months. The lust filled looks, the flirty comments back and forth, fleeting touches as we passed, I knew it would all come to be eventually. I just wasn't sure how, until my boss called me into the office. He said that I would be accompanying a salesman on a trip to visit a customer and helping him close one of the biggest deals that our company had ever seen. The salesman? None other than 'L' who I had been flirting with for months.

We checked into the hotel around 5 and I told him I'd come get him when I was ready to leave for dinner. I showered and dressed quickly, anxious for what I knew was to come. I stashed a scarf, furry handcuffs, and some body oil in my purse and headed down the hall. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

He opened the door with a towel wrapped around his waist, the water still dripping from his hair. I walked in and closed the door, standing so close to him I could smell the soap he had used. I smiled, muttered a low hello and leaned in to kiss him. Before I knew it, he had my back pressed against the wall with my legs around his waist, kissing me with a passion that had been building for months. He carried me to the bed, where he threw me down and began tearing my clothes off. He pulled off my shirt, revealing the open cup, black chemise that I was wearing. Eager to see the crotchless thong I was also wearing, he jerked my skirt down to my ankles as I reached up and ripped away the towel that was around his waist.

I stood up from the bed as I kissed his neck and turned him so that his back was toward the bed. I shoved him down and climbed on top of him, kissing his neck, his chest, and his stomach as I felt his cock hardening between my legs. I told him not to move as I went to get the things that I had brought from my purse. I tossed the scarf, handcuffs, and oil onto the bed next to him as I climbed back on top of him and kissed him again. Then, I carefully tied the scarf over his eyes. I got on my knees next him on the bed and slid his cock down my throat. As I sucked his cock he slid his hand up my leg and smacked my ass before he slid his finger inside of my wet pussy. He pulled me to him so that my pussy was on his face. He licked and sucked my clit as he fingered my pussy while I sucked his cock. Before either of us could cum he shoved me off of him, took the scarf off of his eyes and rolled me onto my back, holding my arms above my head. He placed the handcuffs carefully on my wrists and hooked the chain connecting them over the post of the bed.

He ran his fingers all over my body. Teasing my nipples and my clit and kissing my stomach and thighs. He sucked and bit my nipples as he fingered my pussy, then slid his hands underneath of me and squeezed my ass as he flicked his tongue all over my clit. Finally, he knelt before me as he spread my legs and shoved his cock inside of my wet, hot pussy. He moved slowly, savoring the feel of my pussy around his cock as he pinched my nipples. He pushed my legs up to his shoulders and started pounding me harder. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and rammed it back in. He fucked me hard, then he fucked me easy. He fucked me hard and then slow. Then he slid his down and rubbed my clit as he fucked me as hard and fast as he could. I screamed as he made me cum all over his cock. As I came I squeezed my pussy around his cock as tight as I could and made him cum too.

As I left his room that night, he promised me that we would use the body oil the next time.

2 comments:

merrick said...

I want a job where you work! The fringe benefits sound amazing and I bet they felt great too!

There are no fling possibilities here for me. Maybe I should look for a new job!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just stumbled onto your blog (from a completely unrelated site- think 'confessions' lol) and I am hooked. I love the style of your writing, sort of honestly blunt and very hot. Can't wait to read more :)