Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Falling In Love

I let my emotions get the best of me in one affair. Just the sound of his voice made my knees weak and gave me butterflies. He was gorgeous, tall, smart, funny, well educated, well hung, and FUN! We had everything in common and had similar goals in life. He said all the right things at all the right times and eventually, I let my guard down and fell in love.

The sex was awesome, he could make me cum like not many men ever have. Pretty soon though, it got to be about more than the sex. We would text, e-mail, and call each other every chance we had. We spent every minute together that I could get away. We had never talked about taking our relationship any farther but we had both said I love you, and meant it. I longed to be with him every second. No matter how hard I tried, I could not get him off of my mind. He consumed my every thought.

After about 2 years things started to go wrong. We were getting tired of each other and had started fighting. 'D' had hinted that he wanted more than I could give him. He had hinted that he wanted me to leave The Man. I always just blew him off. The Man started to suspect something. Now, he's not stupid, so I'm sure that he suspected long before he ever actually voiced his suspicions. By then 'D' and I were pretty comfortable (and cocky) and become pretty bold and were not being as careful about being caught.

One night I came home from work to The Man waiting for me. As soon as I saw him, I knew that he knew. I wouldn't deny it. That wasn't me, I'd own up to it. He told me we needed to talk so I sat and asked him what we needed to talk about. He cried as he told me that he had seen our cell phone bill and had been following me around. I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed him following me. I guess that was part of becoming complacent and comfortable in my relationship with 'D'. I had let my guard down in every way. The Man asked if I wanted a divorce. My honest answer was that no, I didn't. I was (and am) still very deeply in love with The Man.

He was hurt, which is understandable. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been easier for him to have found out about some random fuck than someone that I had feelings for. He felt like he had done something wrong, but I knew he hadn't. Our marriage was good, I was happy, he was happy, our kids were happy. It was hard for me to explain to him that the whole thing started because I needed that yearning feeling again. I needed the newness of someone and I had let my guard down with that someone.

We both cried that night. We both yelled, we threw things, we made promises and we made love. I told him that I enjoy having sex with other men. I think that was the hardest thing I have ever had to say to him. While he wasn't okay with it, he is okay with not knowing. He doesn't check up on me, he doesn't follow me around and he doesn't ask where I'm going when I go out. He buys me sexy little outfits to wear and he gives me my freedom. I think the thought of me getting railed by someone else turns him on, but he will never admit it.

He did confront 'D' about it. It was an all out brawl, but it's in the past now. 'D' has moved on and so have I. I know most people won't understand but my marriage is stronger now. I still like to get fucked often and I still have sex with other men. It has spiced up my sex life with The Man and I'm pretty sure he isn't complaining!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be ok with your husband fucking around?

Anonymous said...

So, he knows but doesnt kind of thing? Interesting!

Anonymous said...

That is interesting, but I would like to know the answer to the question if you would mind if your husband was having sex with other women? Or is it the same as your husband, you don't want to know?

The Naughty One said...

I would be ok with him sleeping with other women. We talked about it that night but it's not something that he is interested in doing yet. He is happy with our sex life, he doesn't yearn for that feeling of newness the way that I do.

Basically, it came down to him saying that he wouldn't say anything about it as long as he didn't have to hear about it. That means, I still have to be discreet. He doesn't want to hear about it from me, from the other men, or anyone else who may find out. I can't go flaunting the fact that I sleep with other men around town. Honestly, because of our professions and positions in the local community I wouldn't have gone around flaunting it anyway, even if he was ok with it. I am careful about who I sleep with. Mostly, I don't get involved with anyone from our community. If I do, I make sure that it is someone I can trust and that won't go telling everyone. I also use protection, unless I have concrete proof that someone is clean. If a man won't or can't provide that, I don't take the risk. I had my tubes tied a few years ago so I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. He reaps the benefits from it anyway, the better my sex life is, the better OUR sex life is and he realizes this.

The Naughty One

merrick said...

When I was married, I fucked around on my ex for years with different men and each time, when I would come home, the horniness that I felt stayed with me, and my husband was the benefactor of the lingering hotness that stayed with me. He didnt complain, believe me .. in fact, I even went to far as to suck his cock b4 leaving on a "date," just to get myself in the mood. Sounds callous I know, but it worked for me. And I too fell in love, but mine tured out a little different .. I am now married to the man that I fell in love with and am still with him. My wandering days are over, for now, as we have the best life together .. he is 9 years younger and that makes me feel younger too. We have two beautiful little girls ..so its just goes to show you, that all things happen for a reason!

keep up the great blogging, naughty one .. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love this story had some very similar things that I am going through The only difference is that it was my hubbys idea for me to fuck around and he had my permission. He did want to know about it, but alas I still fell in love with another man. And for the time being we still are. The only other main difference is that hubby know about my "boyfriend" and is ok with it even though they have never met. Hubby know that I would never leave him for "M" but is extremely turned on that I go out with "M" when he is on graveyards. He has my full permission to fuck other girls but never has the time. The relationship I have with hubby is stronger than ever as well, we are deeply in love and love our family life we just have a private life no one would understand.