Monday, December 29, 2008

Music City

We arrived late after our flight was delayed twice but we finally landed safely and made our way to the hotel. The best friend and I were on a business trip and had arrived at our destination Friday evening, even though our meeting wasn't until late Monday. We were both in need of a good fucking and were hell bent on getting it during our visit to The Music City.

We left the hotel and headed out to find a good place to hang out. We had been into a couple of places that didn't appeal to us before we found a good place. It was dark, smoky and slightly crowded but the band was rockin'. After a few drinks we found ourselves on the dance floor. I was wearing a cute little plaid mini with thigh highs and no panties, a green lacy bra that makes my huge tits look incredible and a black tank. The best friend was looking hot as always in her tight jeans and tank. We were grinding against one another when I felt him dancing behind me. He put his hands on my hips and followed my every move with his body. I could feel his breath hot on my neck as he pressed his cock against my ass. I continued dancing with the best friend, running my hands over her body, kissing her and licking her neck and exposed cleavage as I ground my ass against his cock, feeling him getting hard against me. We went and sat with him and his friends. There were 3 of them and they were all hot, tall and muscular southern men... my weakness. His name was David and his friends were Jake and Todd.

I knew that every time I leaned over they could see my ass and pussy since I wasn't wearing panties. The best friend and I were dancing and flirting with all three of them. The best friend sat down and I straddled her lap, kissing her and feeling her tits. I pushed her back, making sure that the guys had a good view of my ass while we made out. She squeezed and smacked my ass as we kissed with them watching. She slid her hands up and pinched both my nipples as I felt another hand on my ass. Jake smacked my ass and then quickly slid a finger inside my wet pussy. As he slid his finger in and out of my pussy, the best friend reached down and rubbed my clit. Our body's moved together, to the beat of the music. I pushed my ass toward him as he fucked me with his fingers and she rubbed my clit. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass, my moans only heard by her as I pressed my face against her neck while she rubbed my throbbing clit making me cum all over their fingers.

The five us finally made our way back to the hotel for some more fun. Todd pulled my shirt off as I pushed him back onto the bed and nibbled on his neck and chest. The best friend already had David's pants around his ankles and was on her knees sucking his cock. As I made my way down Todd's body and took his hard cock out of his pants and began to lick the head I felt Jake's hands on my ass again. He got on his knees at the side of bed as I spread my legs apart and felt his tongue on my pussy. I sucked Todd's cock, licking up and down the shaft, sliding him all the way down my throat and then sucking just the head as Jake ate my pussy. His tongue was exploring all of my wetness, licking my clit then sliding inside of me. He was about to make me cum all over his face when he stood up and put his hands on my hips. He pulled my ass to him as he rammed his rock hard cock inside of my wet, throbbing pussy. As I slid Todd's cock down my throat again and again, Jake rammed his cock inside of me. Todd's cock in my throat was the only thing keeping me from screaming out from the pain of Jake's big cock ramming me. By then, David and the best friend were on the bed, he was on his back and she was riding him backwards. I felt her pinching my nipples and leaned up to kiss her.

I kissed her and then licked and sucked her hard nipples as Todd pulled me toward him and told me he wanted to fuck me. Jake's cock felt good ramming into my pussy and I was about to cum so I made him wait. He sucked and bit my nipples as Jake fucked my pussy harder and harder and I finally screamed out, begging for more as I came all over his cock. Jake pulled his cock out of my pussy and slid it into my ass as I slid my pussy onto Todd's cock. The best friend and I continued to kiss, suck and lick each others tits, and rubbing each other's clits while Todd and Jake rammed their cocks into my pussy and ass and David rammed his into her. I leaned my head down as she rode his cock and licked her clit and squeezed his balls in my hand. She shoved my face against her pussy as he rammed her harder with his cock. He shoved his finger in and out of her ass and she came while I licked and sucked her clit.

Jake rammed his cock into my ass hard and fast and then pulled out his cock and shot his hot cum onto my lower back and ass. As soon as he was finished, Todd flipped me over onto my back and shoved my legs up into the air. He shoved his big cock back inside my pussy. The best friend leaned over and began sucking my clit while David fucked her from behind. She sucked my clit and licked it and bit it softly. He rammed his cock into my pussy as he pressed her face into my pussy. Soon, I couldn't stand it any longer and I started cumming. I screamed, and begged for more and begged them to stop as he kept fucking me and she kept sucking my clit. They finally stopped as I tried to catch my breath. She kissed me and bit my nipple and went right back to licking my clit and he started fucking me again. Almost immediately I was cumming again as I rubbed her clit while I told David to fuck her harder, to tear her pussy up.

Finally, she bit down on my clit and I knew she was cumming again. She moaned and kept sucking my clit as we came together and then Todd rammed his cock into my pussy again as he told me that my pussy was so fucking tight that he couldn't stand it any longer and was going to cum. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and I jacked him off into the best friend's mouth. I kissed her and licked up the cum that was dripping from her lips. She turned around and together we licked and stroked David's cock until he came on my tits and she licked it all off of me.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn. that is hot...

merrick said...

girl, i wanna be your bff!

Anonymous said...

I am so wet!! I have been waiting for this!! Do you wanna be my BFF?

The Naughty One said...

A girl can never have too many best friends!!!