Sunday, December 7, 2008

I love to fuck!

Oh, how I love to fuck! I'm horny most of the time. Dreaming of nothing more than having a fat cock stuffed in my pussy. Once in a while though, I dream of eating pussy. I find women to be very sexual beings. I could sit and look at women all day. I love tits and ass as much as any man you will ever meet.

I had fantasized about being with a woman for as long as I could remember. I didn't think that I would ever get the chance but one night I found out differently.

We had worked together for a couple of years but had only recently became friends. In less than a year we had become best friends. It seemed that we were always together... shopping, hanging out, partying... we were always together. On this night we decided to go out to a bar, hoping to spot a hottie that she had been checking out the weekend before.

We had both had a few beers before a 6'4, 200 lb, tattooed hunk of pure delicious hotness came strolling through the door with his pretty hot friend. They both came to our table and bought us each a drink. I flirted hardcore with the tattooed piece of hotness before me while she was busy trying to seduce her cutie. Before long, the 4 of us decided to go back to The Big Guy's place. We were only there for a few minutes before her cutie got a call and had to bail due to some emergency. She was just going to hang out on the couch and wait for me, to make sure I got home safe.

As they say good-bye at the door, The Big Guy is pulling me on top of him on the couch. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me. He kissed me so easily, yet it was such a controlling kiss. I could tell that the sex would be amazing! He slowly took off my shirt and bra, revealing my huge tits and rock hard nipples. He slowly licked and sucked each nipple before coming up to kiss me again. He pulled me closer to him as he licked my neck and slowly brought his mouth to my ear to ask "would you mind if I asked your friend to join us?" I told him I thought that would be fantastic, if he wanted her to. He continued to kiss me and suck and lick my nipples. Then, slowly, he slid his hand over and onto her leg. I looked at her and nodded to let her know that it was ok with me.

I watched as he slid his hand up her side and inside of her shirt. She slid closer to us on the couch and slipped her shirt over her head. With one hand, he played with my nipples, with the other he played with hers. I began to unbutton his shirt, and ran my hands up and down his chest as I kissed his neck, chest and stomach, finally making my way to the button his pants. I undid the button and slowly lowered the zipper, allowing his cock the freedom it had been straining for. I took his cock in my hand and he kissed me again and then he kissed her. Watching him kiss her made my pussy get so hot. I leaned over and kissed her neck and cupped her soft tit in my hand. I made my way down her stomach and undid her pants. She stood and took them off as she kissed me on the lips. A deep, slow kiss that had been a long time coming. She reached over and her hand met my hand that had been wrapped around his cock. We both got on our knees in front of him and began to take turns sucking his cock.

I would suck the head and she would lick the shaft. I'd slide his cock down my throat and she'd lick his balls. We began to kiss again and I slid my hand down to her hot, wet pussy. I licked her nipples as I slid my finger into her wetness. It felt so warm and welcoming on my fingers. She slid her mouth over his cock as I ran my hand over her ass and felt her pussy from behind. I kissed her again and slowly laid her back against the couch. I licked her luscious tits as I made my way down. Licking all over her body until I came to her clit. She moaned as I slid my tongue around it. I slid my fingers inside of her hot pussy as I licked and sucked her clit. I felt The Big Guy's hand sliding down my body, feeling my tits and ass as he went. He smacked my ass nice and hard and then slid his finger into my pussy. He fingered my pussy while I went between licking her clit and sucking his cock. His cock was so delicious in my throat that I wanted to suck him off. I sat up on my knees to be able to pay better attention to his throbbing cock. He sat back onto the couch and I kneeled in front of him, my tits in my friends face. She sucked my nipples and finally slid her fingers into my pussy. That just turned me on more, and I sucked his cock harder and faster. She slid down, underneath of me, until her mouth was on my pussy.

The Big Guy finally came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of his cum like the good little slut that I am. Then I turned my attention back to my friend. She was on her back, with my pussy in her face, licking and sucking and fingering. I turned so that I shoved my face into her hot pussy to eat her out at the same time. I licked and sucked her clit as I finger banged her pussy. I ate her ass as she sucked my clit. I was getting close to cumming but I wanted to get fucked with a big, hard, throbbing cock too. I look up at The Big Guy and told him to come fuck me. He came behind me and slid his big cock into my tight wet pussy. He pounded my pussy from behind while she licked my clit and I ate her ass. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and slowly slid it in my ass. She fucked my dripping pussy with her fingers as I sucked her clit and rammed my fingers into her. Finally, I came. I could feel my ass tightening around his cock and the juices flowing from my pussy onto her face. I screamed out in ecstasy. It was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had. My cumming must have set them both off too. Before I knew it, she was writhing to my touch, juices flowing over my tongue and fingers and he was moaning and I felt his cum dripping from my ass.

It was my first time eating pussy and it was amazing! The three of us would spend many more nights together but she and I would not be able to get enough of one another.

Keep reading and I will tell you more about it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I literally masturbated to your story in the shower last night...and I am female.
True or not, it really turned me on! I pictured everything I read in my head and came hard! I can't wait to read more!!

Anonymous said...

i am dying to read more just like that!!!! I almost came @ work reading that, i am also a female. I want more

Anonymous said...

Anon-
My vagina was THROBBING when I heard this story.

Anonymous said...

Ok that just turned me on!!! I want to finger myself right now!!!! what I would do to be with another female right now! Wow. and I am also a female

Anonymous said...

wow .. what a massive turn on .. I too have always wanted to try being with another female, but so far have not gotten up the nerve. I have had many affairs with men over the yesrs, also while married, but never with a woman .. maybe its time to put away my fear and try it

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:56
DO IT! SO much fun.

merrick said...

I am anon 10;56 .. will use my name from now on .. who cares?
anyway, really? I wouldnt even know how to go about finding someone to do it with? That sounds prudish I know, but when it comes to women I am a virgin ..and I would assume the level of attraction would have to be mutual.. do tell

Anonymous said...

I have been with two women and did not thoroughly enjoy it as much as I wish I would have because I was not physically attracted to them.
I would definitely try for a 3rd, 4th, or even a 5th time :)

Anonymous said...

Donna-
You can try craigs list, PAssion.com, although I have not had luck with either of those. I am trying to find a woman myself to have regular flings with. No luck yet.

merrick said...

Thanks for the tips, Bi-Girl, but here's the thing, I have never been with a woman before and I am not sure if finding someone this way is the best for a first timer, do you? Maybe its the romantic in me, but I would like to find someone that I was sexually attracted to for my first time. Much like Poison Ivy said, I would like to enjoy myself the first time, so that there will be a second and third time:)

The Naughty One said...

The very first thing that I want to say is please, don't have sex with someone (man or woman) that you are not attracted to. You will get more enjoyment of your fingers and/or dildos.

Donna - you can find someone to be discreet and sexy on-line. Give it a try and don't just go for the first that is offered up. It may take a little searching to find someone that you are attracted to but you might be surprised!

merrick said...

I appreciate your input, naughty one, and really love your blog! I understand what you are saying, and totally agree. If this is ever going to happen for me, its got to be with someone I am attracted to .. no other way.