Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old Friends

I remembered my password so here I am! Hope you enjoy, there is even a special treat for you at the end!

I recently reconnected with some old friends from high school on Facebook and have been having a great time catching up and reminiscing. I've been talking a lot to one certain guy so when an opportunity to travel to his city for work presented itself, I jumped on it.

He was always good looking in high school but I figured he was a good boy and I never tried to corrupt him. We met for dinner and drinks and he was still just as hot as ever. We spent a while catching up, drinking, laughing and having a good time before he offered to drive me back to my hotel. When we pulled up to the hotel he insisted on walking me to my room and I gladly accepted.

As we stopped at the door to my room he pulled me to him, told me that he had always wanted to fuck me in high school and was sorry that he hadn't and then he kissed me. It was a long, hard, hungry kiss. As I bit his bottom lip he moaned and pressed his rock hard cock against me. He pressed me up against the door and slid his hands over my ass and under my skirt as I wrapped one leg around him and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled me against him and told me that he wanted to take me in my room and fuck me.

I wrapped both of my legs around him as he picked me up and carried me into my room where he threw me on the bed and we began tearing each others clothes off. He pulled my shirt off and kissed my neck as he took off my bra. I pulled his shirt off and pushed him back on the bed so I could straddle him. He licked and sucked my tits as I ground my pussy against his hard cock before I told him to just lay back and let me do the work. I kissed his neck and ran my hands and tongue over his chest and stomach as I made my way down his body. I took his hard cock out of his pants and slid them down to his ankles before I slid his cock down my throat.

I slid my mouth over his cock, taking it all the way down my throat over and over several times before I licked and sucked his balls. He ran his fingers through my hair and then shoved his cock back down my throat. He held my head as he fucked my mouth and told me he wanted to cum on my face. He pulled me off of his cock as I grabbed it and jacked him off, letting his hot cum shoot all over my lips and chin before I started licking it off.

He pulled me to him until my knees were beside his head and my pussy was in his face. He slowly slid his tongue all around my hot, wet pussy as I played with my tits. He slapped my ass and then slid his fingers inside me as I rocked my hips and moaned. He fucked my pussy with his fingers as he licked and sucked my clit, making me beg for more. I begged him to fuck my hot, wet cunt with his cock as he made me cum on his face and fingers. He slid his hands up my body and grabbed my tits as he told me to bend the fuck over and take his cock.

He pulled to the edge of the bed, bent over on my knees, where he stood and shoved his cock into my wet pussy. His cock felt like it was tearing my pussy apart but I loved it. I begged him to fuck me hard, to spank me, to pull my hair, to make me his fucking whore. He gladly obliged. He smacked my ass so hard it brought tears to my eyes and made me scream out for more before he pulled my hips back, hard, against his cock; making me take every inch of it over and over again. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back towards him so he could kiss me before he shoved my head down into the bed and smacked my ass more. I slid my hand underneath of me and started fingering my clit and rubbing his balls as he rammed his cock into me. Before I knew it I was screaming at him to fuck me hard because I was going to cum all over his fucking cock. He spanked my ass hard as his cock pounded my throbbing, wet cunt until I finished cumming.

Then he slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy and told me to suck it because he wanted to cum down my throat. I got off of the bed and dropped to my knees in front of him as he shoved my mouth over his cock so I could taste my own pussy on him. He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock down my throat until he came and I sucked up every last drop.

We both fell onto the bed and he asked me "why didn't we do this in high school and can I take pictures to remember this?"

I did let him take some pictures with my camera (I always have it with me) and while I won't post the full pictures but here's a peek! Hopefully you can all see it before photobucket removes it.

Does anyone know where I can upload it and not worry about it being removed?

Photobucket


2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad I decided to check this again. This was a great post.
Wish I knew a place that would let you upload dirty pictures. Can't you just put them directly on the blog?

Deceptively Innocent said...

You can upload them directly to your blog from your computer.

Come check mine out sometime!